Crosspoly Techteam Weekly Report(Aug 1-Aug6)
- Updated the Smart Contract integrated development environment
# install dependencies
# serve with hot reload at localhost:8080
npm run dev
# build for production with minification
npm run build
2. LevelDB library documentation is online and bundled with the source code.
LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library written at Google that provides an ordered mapping from string keys to string values.
options.create_if_missing = true;
leveldb::Status status = leveldb::DB::Open(options, "/tmp/testdb", &db);
- Data is stored sorted by key.
- Callers can provide a custom comparison function to override the sort order.
- The basic operations are
- Users can create a transient snapshot to get a consistent view of data.
Work in progress:
- Test in integration in cross-chain communication as well as cross-chain transactions.
- To add core stats including TVL on the Crosspoly network and stablecoin transactions
- To optimize services like resource management, information inquiry and data analysis
- Test in Metauniverse Aggegator operation